- Introduction to Resilience
- Enhance coping skills in daily stressful situations (e.g., time management, exams)
- Decrease vulnerability by providing personal tools to strengthen one’s resiliency
- Help participants reflect and deal with personal and social dilemmas
- Explore existing strategies to deal with threats and widen the coping repertoire
- Strengthen self-confidence
TRAIN THE TRAINER :
RESLIENCE CHAMPIONS AND AMBASSADORS
In the event of crisis, having key trained individuals to provide necessary emotional first aid enhances the ability of the community to bounce back. Preparation of crisis (emergency) protocols and training leadership to maintain stability and functioning helps facilitate return from a state of turmoil, to routine.
This program’s objective is to prepare the organization’s leadership and key personnel to an emergency lifecycle, addressing the different scenarios of pre, during and post crisis situations.
NATAL utilizes a “train-the-trainer” model, thereby equipping educators, social workers, mental health professionals, HR managers and others in leading roles, with tools for stress management that can be delivered across the organization and communities with which they work from.
TRAINING OBJECTIVES - SAFEKEEP & EMPOWER
- Led by two of NATAL’s psychologists
- 18 -20 participants per group
- Curriculum includes theory and experiential work, derived from participant’s work and life
- Training schedule – 1-week training, 6 hours of training per day (5 days X 6 hours a day = 30 hours total)
- Support and guidance for the trainers in the delivery and rollout of the program within their organization
- 45-minute weekly sessions, over 6-8 weeks
INTERESTED IN HEARING MORE? WE ARE CERTAINLY HERE FOR YOU!