This course incorporates the hallmarks of NATAL’s intensive training in a format that is easy to access and is suitable for first responders of all disciplines and levels, including training academies.
E-LEARNING – Introduction to Operational Stress Management: A DIGITAL CRUISE TO ACTUALIZE SELF-CARE FOR FIRST RESPONDERS
Being a first responder is tough and being called a hero takes a toll. Public perception is often far from daily reality. The suffering often happens in silence; the trauma deeply affects both our personal and professional lives.
As first responders, we have the most fascinating and exciting jobs. We save lives on a daily basis and keep our communities safe, allowing them to flourish. For our community members, for our families and for our loved ones, we need to remain strong and able to recharge and to be prepared for more.
- How can we continue to take on the burdens of others if we neglect the effects they have on ourselves?
- How can we cope with the tough tasks that are essential to our role, fulfill our duties, and continue to be proud of our actions and career path?
NATAL is pleased to offer a unique and fundamental e-learning course.
Designed by practitioners with extensive experience in the training of tens of thousands of first responders in Israel and the United States, NATAL's immersive online course covers the crucial components of operational stress management and resiliency.
The course is built like a cruise, covering 4 main islands:
IN THE LAST 6 YEARS NATAL HAS TRAINED OVER 22,000 FIRST RESPONDERS
TAILORED BY FIRST RESPONDERS, TAILORED FOR FIRST RESPONDERS
With a focus on self-care, the course videos, activities, tips and innovative methodologies offer practical, easy-to-implement tools that can be implemented in the professional and personal lives of first responders. Hear from leading voices of first responders in Israel and the US at a pace and setting that fits each and every first responder's particular needs.
Equip individuals to cope with their stressful daily routines and times of crisis whether personal, professional, or larger scale.
We do not just teach theory; we provide useful tools
The best way to learn and understand is through practice
Based on First-hand Field Experience
EQUIPPING FRONTLINE HEROES WITH EASILY IMPLEMENTABLE TOOLS FOR RESILIENCY
The E-LEARNING WORKSHOP includes interactive digital modules, covering both theory and practical application:
- Introduction to Resilience
- Raising Awareness – Detecting our Reaction to Stress and Coping with It
- Professional and Personal Stress – Taking cCre of Ourselves, our Families and Loved Ones
- Teamwork, Peer Support and Tools to Identify Individuals At-risk
- Proactive, Professional Daily Tools to Deal with Operational Stress
- Learning from Experience – Watching Fascinating Testimonials of Local First Responders.
- Proactivity, Positive Thinking and Gratitude – How Can they Help us Make Better Operational and Personal Decisions?
NORMALIZING MENTAL HEALTH IN YOUR AGENCY
HEY! CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION